Truth, Nature, Knowledge:

Three candles that illuminate the darkness.

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Do You Ever Get Scared?

Over the years people have asked me all sorts of questions about being in the paranormal field and doing what we do. I have been chasing the paranormal for 40 years, long before it was cool or fashionable to be doing so. It has just been a part of life for me. I decided to do a "Q & A" with myself and use a few of these questions. For my other colleagues in the field, these probably look very familiar as well.

Do you ever get scared?
I can honestly say that I do not get scared. I have been startled on occasion, but that keeps things interesting.

Have you ever been touched by ghost?
Yes. I have been touched, pushed, hit, scratched, had my hair touched or pulled, grabbed, and so on. I have also gotten physically ill or had physical pain for no apparent reason.

Do you encounter demons?
My encounters with what could be classified as a "true demon" have been rare. I have most often encountered very nasty spirits who are extremely angry or just evil. There have been occasions when I have come across elementals that were not very nice or were very negative and oppressive.

Why do you do this kind of thing?
The main reason is that I want answers. I also want to help those who may be frightened of what is happening in their homes. I want to be able to give them answers and help them understand. I also want to help the entities who may be lost or confused. They may want to move on and not know how. Sometimes they are afraid or do not understand what has happened to them.

Why do you do this for free?
It would be very cool to actually get paid for doing something I enjoy and have fun at. Maybe some day we can all get paid for what we do. In the meantime, I do it for the satisfaction. Many clients who need my help are not able to afford to pay. I feel that I have been given a unique gift and need to use it for a higher purpose than just making money.

How do you feel about people who do not believe?
I learned a long time ago that it is not up to me to convince anyone or turn them into believers. I can only collect and present credible, legitimate evidence and data. Everyone has to make their own decisions as to whether or not they believe it. Many people will never be believers and others may not become believers until they have their own experiences.

These are just a few of the questions that I get asked. I may address some more in future posts. Do you have any questions you would like me to answer? Post a reply.

Until next time......

2 comments:

  1. This was a great post idea! These questions get asked a lot, but it's nice to share these with readers so they can have them answered before even asking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Autumn,
    Thanks! I seem to get the same types of questions from just about everyone. People are really curious. It seems as though many would really like to go on investigations but are not quite ready to make the leap yet. I plan on doing more posts like this periodically to help open up more dialogue between people.

    ReplyDelete